Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Got Awarded!

While I was gone for nine days, I was given an award by Sherri Fenley aka The Educated Genealogist, and Wendy Littrell of All My Branches Genealogy. How cool!

The Proximidade Award states, "These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Thank you Sheri and Wendy for considering this lil' ol' blog for such high honors.

Now here is where I'm supposed to suggest eight more blogs. I originally got this award from Sheri days ago during my no-blog vacation. Since then, just about everybody has been tagged, so the chain will die with me. But would you expect anything less from a Proximidade Award winner? We're not about prizes! :::wink, wink:::

No comments:

Post a Comment