Tuesday, February 10, 2009

School Daze

I just finished assignment 3 in my National Genealogical Society American Genealogy Course. This one had to do with interviews, letters and queries. Basically, I learned how to ask others for help.

When I got the course in the mail, it came with six self-addressed envelopes from NGS. In order to save envelopes and postage, I waited until I finished #3 before I sent my first two assignments in along with it.

I dropped everything off at the post office today. I'm curious to see how I am graded and what feedback I get.

So far, so good as far as the course goes. I'm still not thrilled with the lack of an online educational presence. However, the reading list for the course is very strong and I'm enjoying learning about the different resources out there.

Assignments 1-3 are done and now it's time to see what's in store for assignment 4. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment