Monday, September 7, 2009

My Article on the ProGen Study Group

As I've mentioned before, I belong to ProGen Study Group #3. I'm a third of the way through the program, having just turned in my 6th assignment.

Recently, I wrote an article for Geneabloggers.com that provides a brief history and a little behind the scenes glimpse of this special group.

The ProGen Study Group - An Online Education Opportunity

This has been a very positive experience for me and I like to share the details with others. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I really enjoyed your article at Geneabloggers. I would like to join a ProGen group but don't know if my research skills and experience are on a par with the expectations. Do you know if there is a self-quiz to get an idea? Or, what would you suggest as a way to gauge prerequisite competence?

    ReplyDelete