Sunday, December 6, 2009

Advent Calendar: December 6

(This is post 6 in the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories hosted by Geneabloggers.com)

Prompt: December 6 - Santa Claus
Did you ever send a letter to Santa? Did you ever visit Santa and "make a list?" Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

I don't think I ever sent a letter to the North Pole. I'm pretty sure I made a list each year and it's possible I even shared it with Santa. However, in my brilliant childhood wisdom, I knew the mall Santas were fakes. How could REAL Santa have time to make all those toys if he was always at the mall? Besides, my city had 2 malls and each Santa wore a different color of gloves. Mall Santas didn't fool me.

Of course I still believe in Santa, but I'm the only one in the family who does.



No comments:

Post a Comment