Monday, February 22, 2010

In the Family Tree Magazine Fab Forty


Wow! I was quite surprised to find out that this little blog was part of a very special group: the Family Tree Magazine 40 Best Genealogy Blogs. You can see the complete list on Diane Haddad's Genealogy Insider blog, as well as a nice write up of each winner by Maureen Taylor.


Thank you to those who voted. I deeply appreciate it. 

I also want to say thank you to my readers and those who leave comments. Your kind words keep my writing brain churning and my blogging mind going. Thank you for your support. 

Now I must go pinch myself. I still can't believe I'm on a list with such an amazing group.

22 comments:

  1. This "little blog?" Please - with all you've given to the genealogy community especially your new series 52 Weeks To Better Genealogy - you deserve this honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You deserve it! You have been most encouraging on my blogging endeavors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My congratulations to you Amy on this well deserved honor for you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock Star! Rock Star!

    This "little blog" and its "big hearted" author - rock!

    Congratulations!

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Amy! What a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thomas is right, you are very deserving of this honor Amy...congratulations and thank you for all you do for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Amy! You have a wonderful blog, don't ever doubt that. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations - you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog, your research, and your contributions to genealogy and the GeneaBlogging community are all awesome- Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy,

    Congratulations - You Rock Girl! I am so glad we met at Jamboree and I will see you again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely cool!!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Amy! You've found your niche!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Amy! I was very please but in no way surprised to see you on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, it is "Blog Love" for We Tree. And it is always a treat to see what new surprise you have in store for your readers! Congratulations, Amy; well-deserved.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Amy. It's no surprise to me that your blog is among the "Fab Forty"!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super-duper congratulations to you and your blog, Amy . . . the list just would not be complete without you on it!

    ReplyDelete