Friday, March 19, 2010

Follow Friday Starring Ginisology

This week's choice in my sporadic Follow Friday series is Gini of the blog Ginisology.

I first met Gini at the 2009 Southern California Genealogy Jamboree. She is a genuine person with a kind heart. I am glad she is my friend.

In her genealogy blog, Gini honors her ancestors, shares her research experiences and avidly supports the genealogy community.

Gini also writes the "May I Introduce You" series at Geneabloggers.com, where she spotlights genealogy bloggers and shares their lives with others. It is a great series, even more so in Gini's hands.

Thank you, Gini, for giving all you do to the genealogy community. I can't wait to see you again at Jamboree.

2 comments:

  1. Amy,

    Thank you so much for this Follow Friday...what a way to wake up and start my day. You have put such a smile on my face!

    My other life (non-genealogy) has been so busy and I have had little time lately to hang-out but I always check on my genea-friends... what a wonderful surprise!

    I too look forward to seeing you at the Jamboree...a very special and wonderful friend that I made...maybe we can have lunch together again (and with Elizabeth too).

    It's fellow genea-bloggers like you and so many out there that make blogging and the "May I Introduce To You" articles, so worth it.

    I want to thank you for all you give to us Amy...we are all that much genealogical richer for it! See you soon and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a loyal Giniology follower. Gini writes with such genuine love and respect for her ancestors and fellow genealogist. Gini's blogs are often uplifting and inspired. Great Follow Friday....

    ReplyDelete