Saturday, June 5, 2010

ProGen Meetup at SCGS Jamboree

If you are a member or alumni of the ProGen group and are going to the SCGS Jamboree next week, please join me for a brief meetup and photo on Friday, June 11 at 6:00 pm. We will be in the Marriott, in the little seating area between the hotel desk and the restaurant (right by the coffee bar). We'll take the picture at 6:15, giving you plenty of time to get seated for the banquet if that's in your plans.

If you can't make it for the meetup, come find me at Jamboree. I have a ProGen badge ribbon for you.

Randy and Sheri, I've counted you as alumni and hope you will be able to join is. I have ribbons for you, too. If you know of other alums I may have missed, let me know. I'm bringing a couple extra ribbons just in case.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment