Friday, August 6, 2010

Are You Going to FGS?

Are you going to the FGS Conference in Knoxville? The reason I ask is because I'm going, and I want to meet others who are going.

After weeks of super-busy, non-stop family life (summer does that to you), I've finally found the time to sit down and look at the FGS schedule. There are lots of good sessions and I am going to have to make some tough choices. Now I am filling up my dance card with after-session dinners, appointments, freebies, etc. So if you're going, let me know. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, I'm going. It's my 1st national conference so I'm very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there too, Amy. I would love to meet up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I would love to meet up with you, too. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Knoxville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Test comment. Please ignore. Amy is awesome. Please don't ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in - can't wait to finally meet you and other Genea-Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there too! It's my second conference - I went to FGS last year in Little Rock. So excited and would love to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amy. I'll be there. This will be my first conference. I'm sooo excited!! Look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne & Nathan: great! I look forward to meeting you, too.

    ReplyDelete