Sunday, January 2, 2011

RootsMagic 2011 resolutions and webinars.

The RootsMagic blog lists some 2011 New Year's resolutions for the company. It looks like webinars are on the horizon. Color me pleased.

Included in their blog post is the invitation to participate in a survey to help determine user interests and the types of webinars they might provide.

If you are a RootsMagic user or are interested in the software, please consider taking the survey so the RootsMagic folks can get an accurate picture of our genealogy and research interests. Thanks.



[Disclosure: None. RootsMagic did not ask me to post this, nor did I receive compensation. Though if they wanted to pay me, I like those little peppermint candies that have a cinnamon middle to them. And bacon.]

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to their "few new surprises"! Those webinars are going to be a wonderful bonus as well!

    ReplyDelete