Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Genealogy News Bits for April 19, 2011

Here are some of the genealogy news stories that have passed my desk recently. Perhaps they are of interest to you:

The Federation of Genealogical Societies is hosting a webinar: Social Networking for Genealogy Societies on April 30. Details and registration information can be found here.

Boston University is offering a Genealogical Writing Course. Marian's Roots and Rambles features an interview with the BU program director.

Show some love to your favorite genealogy bloggers. GeniMates is looking to profile bloggers, especially those from Europe and Asia. Help spread the word and some genealogy love along the way.

That's it for now. Go forth and be awesome,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy, one of my favourite geneabloggers, for the GeniMates plug.

    If some of my invitees don't submit a profile soon I may have to resort to profiling myself!

    ReplyDelete