Sunday, April 24, 2011

See You at the 2011 Jamboree


I'm all registered for the 2011 Southern California Genealogy Jamboree. You know it's a good conference when I will sign up for it without even looking at the program. This isn't my first rodeo, or Jamboree for that matter. I know it will be great. Plus, with all due respect to the hard working planners and speakers, half of the fun is in the after hours activities. Bloggers be crazy.


There's plenty of time to check out the program and everything Jamboree. I even downloaded the conference app to my phone. It's a pretty cool set up with lots of information. I highly recommend it.

So the tickets are purchased but the dance card isn't set just yet. There's so much to see, I'll have to think about it.

If you're on the fence about attending Jamboree, or just lax in getting signed up, just know that the early bird rate expires April 30.

Hope to see you there!
.
.

5 comments:

  1. If only I could, Amy.

    I think I could stretch the budget but don't think Mr Geniaus would be too impressed if I went to another overseas genealogy conference so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 46 more days until J in J (Jamboree in June)No "calling it an early night" will be tolerated - sleep before you get there LOL! I am soooo looking forward to spending time with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll mark my schedule for June of 2012... won't be able to make it this year. Sure wish I could though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy looking forward to seeing you at Jamboree.

    ReplyDelete