Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rolling Out the Big Guns: RootsTech 2014 Keynote Speakers

The keynote speakers for RootsTech have been announced, and I'm pretty excited.

Here is the list. They rolled out the big guns!

Honestly, I'm excited to see all of them. Some of them I know of, others I do not. But after looking at their bios, I'm in. I'm totally in. 

I am very excited to see The Pioneer Woman because I read her blog and occasionally catch her television show. However, the biggest reason I enjoy her writing and photography is because she's shown me the Oklahoma my grandmother loved so much. I've been there twice. Once after a devastating ice storm and once during a horrendous drought. The Pioneer Woman loves Oklahoma like my grandma did, and now I understand that attachment. 

The backgrounds and experiences of the 2014 RootsTech keynote speakers are all vastly different, but they do have one common interest: family. This is going to be a fun conference. 

Since I last blogged, the list of Official Bloggers has been published. My "professional" photo was taken by my son in the backyard. He's for hire if you're into that "I need a head shot asap" look.

Registration for RootsTech is open and the early bird rate still applies for a while longer. Get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment