Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mail Bag, July 22, 2008

The death certificate for William Woodberry Williamson came in the mail today. No real startling news. He was 89 years and 15 days old, though the "15" is written in the "Months" box.

He was a farmer, which I knew. His parents were Jack L. Williamson and Susan Quesenberry (1823-1892). This probably means John Laurens Williamson (1811-1862) went by Jack. I've read that somewhere before.

WWW's cause of death looks like it says "acute nephritis" due to G---ility? I can't read the darn thing. The whole certificate is handwritten.

It looks like the form was filled out by Jack Williamson (1884-1960), son by first wife, Sarah Brigance (1862-1887).

This was my first foray into the world of Arkansas vital records. The process was pretty easy. Looks like an Arkansas death certificate shopping spree is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment