Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eight Things About Meme

Linda (From Axer to Ziegler), Elizabeth (Little Bytes of Life) and Randy (GeneaMusings) have tagged me in a meme.

Here are the rules:

*Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

*Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.

*At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.

*Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they have been tagged.

Normally, I try to give my answers a genealogy slant, but I don't have time for that right now. Instead, you get Amy 101:

1. I don't drink coffee in the morning. I drink Diet Dr Pepper instead. Multiple cans every morning until caffeine cut-off at noon.

2. My right ear is deformed to a point. Literally, it has a point on the side. There isn't a Spock joke I haven't heard, so save yer breath.

3. I thought my husband was a total jerk when I met him and for about two years after that. We've been married 12 years.

4. I am on the bone marrow donor registry. I expect to be called in my lifetime. One might say I feel it in my bones.

5. I don't like reading directions and generally do things my own way. This has caused trouble with my attempt to learn how to cite properly in FTM2009.

6. My favorite dinner involves roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy. Nobody makes this meal like my dad does.

7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

8. Coke, not Pepsi. Salty snacks, not sweet. Toilet paper roll OVER, not under.

Here is where I'm supposed to tag eight people. Not gonna happen. See #5. It is impossible to determine who hasn't been tagged yet, so I tag 'em all.

Thanks for playing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment