Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tombstone Tuesday: Genealogy Dream Edition

Below is the Gaspard & Petitjean family plot in St. Joseph's Cemetery #1, Rayne, Acadia Parish, Louisiana. My great-great aunt married in to this line. Martin Petitjean and Thelice Gaspard were her in-laws.

Wouldn't genealogy life be grand if all memorials provided this level of historical information? Multiple generations and one-stop research shopping:



For search engine purposes, I will list the names on this photo:
Martin Petitjean
Thelice Gaspard
Telesphore Gaspard
Azelie Richard
Eve Petitjean
Marie Mevee Petitjean

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is how the relationships play out: the first two Martin and Thelice are married. This I know. I believe Telesphore and Azelie are Thelice's parents. I believe Eve and Marie are children of Martin and Thelice.

No comments:

Post a Comment