Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank you vendors!

Members of GeneaBloggers who attend the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree are in for a treat. Numerous vendors have generously donated products that are featured in the GeneaBloggers Welcome Bags.

In the past few weeks, I have been working behind the scenes on the bag committee (insert "bag lady" joke here). I communicated with several of the vendors and confirmed delivery of the items. Also on this committee were: Thomas MacEntee, Chief Bag Officer and the man behind GeneaBloggers and High-Definition Genealogy, Joan Miller of Luxegen Genealogy and Denise Levenick aka The Family Curator and close personal friend of Miss Penelope Dreadful.

All of the vendors have been so gracious and supportive of the genealogy blogging community. I'd like to thank them.


I donated a little something, too (emphasis on the little), but it seems silly to thank myself.

So again, thank you to all the vendors and my fellow committee members for all you've done for these fantastic Welcome Bags. They're going to be a hit!

I'll be stopping by the exhibit booths of all the vendors who were a part of this project. It's going to be a great Jamboree. I hope I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment