Friday, June 11, 2010

SCGS10 Update 1

If you read my previous post, you know that the Geneabloggers present at Jamboree (who RSVPed for the meetup) are receiving some amazing gift bags, compliments of some supportive vendors and wonderful volunteers.

Last night, the "bag team" assembled to put together the bags. We met at the home of The Family Curator, where she provided a wonderful meal and great hospitality.

This morning I got up at 5 a.m. because I am still on Texas time. That means I am chipper and ready for the conference. I came down to the lobby to use the free wi-fi before everyone else woke up and sucked away all the juice.

This morning I will be assisting in distribution of the bags. I will also be handing out badge ribbons. Come find me if you're a ProGen group member or Rock Star.

3 comments:

  1. Amy, I really enjoy your blog. I look forward to it every day. I just recently started a blog of my own(www.theleafhunter.blogspot.com)Actually, it's a third attempt. I had another one that I neglected it and decided to make a fresh, new start. Anyway, I think those that read my blog may also be interested in yours. So, I have added a link to your blog on my blog. I hope this is okay. If not, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than happy to have you link to my blog. I appreciate the gesture and the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered how some people got "Rock Star" on their badges at the SCGS Jamboree...how?

    ReplyDelete