Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Looking at the RootsTech Website



While I was out in California for Christmas, FamilySearch updated the RootsTech website. It looks great!

Included in the new look are details about special events during the conference. On Thursday, February 10, there will be a special night at Clarke Planetarium. On Friday night, the Family History Library will have extended hours.

The lineup of keynote speakers is grand, as is the class schedule. Some of the events are still being developed. Others, like the unconferences, will be ready on the spot. I look forward to seeing how these sessions come to be, depending on the input of the attendees.

Take a look at the web site and all the RootsTech conference has to offer. If you cannot make it, that's ok. I promise to blog all about it.



[Disclosure: I am an Official Blogger for the RootsTech conference. My registration was paid for, but the excitement is entirely my own.]

1 comment:

  1. I'm going, and I'm SO excited. I can't wait to meet everyone I've been talking to online all year!

    ReplyDelete