Friday, March 25, 2011

Hear ye, hear ye

Houstonians mark your calendars. On June 3 I'll be speaking at the Lone Star APG meeting. The topic is my experience at the 2011 RootsTech conference. I will be talking about the value of the conference from a professional genealogist perspective.

My guess is that there are some people are trying to determine if it's worth it to go to the 2012 RootsTech conference. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you already know what I'm going to say.

This Lone Star APG event is free and open to the public. The exact location in Houston hasn't been confirmed, so check back with me in a few. The event coordinator is working on getting a room reserved now.

If you are interested in attending but don't want walk in alone in a room full of strangers, let me know and I'll say you're part of my entourage.
Ta-da! Instant network.

Hope to see you there.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. Cool!

    I found being a part of your entourage fabulous at Rootstech. I'm still not over the black bean ravioli from Blue Lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the entourage plug. Hopefully I can recruit more. I miss our Blue Lemon lunches somethin' fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it! I'm four-ish hours away, but I have Cub Scout day camp that week! :(

    ReplyDelete