Monday, March 28, 2011

Win a Geni.com Pro Account



Geni.com is holding a contest to win a 12-month Geni Pro account. It's easy to enter! Find all the details at this Geni blog post.

But wait, there are TWO ways to win! I am also holding a drawing where you can win a 12-month Geni Pro account. How is that possible? It just is, my friends.

You know the drill. Send me an email at [Redacted. Contest over.] with "I want a Geni Pro Account!" in the subject line. This contest runs now through April 1, 2011 at 3:00 PM Pacific Time. Entries will be numbered in the order in which they were received, and one number will be randomly drawn from this set.

This contest is open to everyone on Earth (sorry, Mars) and you must already have a Geni.com free account to claim the prize.

Ok, I was lying about there being two ways to win, because there's actually THREE. Go to FindMyAncestor.com and enter there, too.

Good luck everyone! Come find me on Geni.com. Maybe we're related!

Disclosure: Geni.com provided me with a complimentary 12-month Pro account at an earlier date. They also provided the Pro account being given away here. They also gave me a shirt at the 2011 RootsTech conference. It's pretty comfortable. You should definitely snag one if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment