Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation Recovery

My kid sporting some serious bedhead on vacation.

Ok, I'm pretty much caught up after two weeks away. My Google Reader is back down to 100 or so. Emails all answered. I even did a little work on my RootsMagic database just to get the genealogy gears cranking again.

Before vacation, I was reading anything and everything I could self-publishing. I have this book thingy I'm writing and I didn't want to screw it up. After numerous days at the beach, I'm in a more relaxed mode. If anything gets messed up, it will be chalked up to a learning experience.

With that in mind, I've been proofing the second draft of the blog book. It took some time away in another state to sort out the next steps. Now it's full steam ahead...with breaks for swimming of course. It's summer in Houston.
.

2 comments:

  1. Quit commenting on my terrible hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean "real" self-publishing, meaning it will be for sale on Amazon, get an ISBN, etc (as opposed to something like a Blurb book)? What service/website are you going to use?

    ReplyDelete