Friday, July 29, 2011

Listen to GeneaBloggers Radio Tonight


As promised, here are the instructions for tuning in to GeneaBloggers Radio tonight. Apparently I'm the last guest after Ian Kath and Zach Weiner.

The topic is personal history. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I think documenting and preserving your own history is just as important as doing the same for your ancestors.

If you can't make it to the live show tonight, that's ok. It will be recorded and you'll be able to listen to it later. Look for the link here, dated July 29, 2011.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't listen live, Amy. I'm somewhere between Montenegro and Corfu and internet access isn't great.
    Have fun - I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok, Miss Jill. The recording will be there when you return. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete