Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Join Me on GeneaBloggers Radio, July 29


On Friday, July 29, I will be a guest on GeneaBloggers Radio. The episode is titled, "Your Story Matters - Capturing Your Personal Family History." Also on the show will be Ian Kath of Create Your Life Story and Zach Weiner of Storytree.me. I will be discussing my 52 Weeks of Personal History and Genealogy series that runs weekly at GeneaBloggers.com.

Information on the episode, the other guests can be found here.

Save the date! Soon I will post information on how to listen live, join chat and call in to the show.

If you have plans that night, no worries. You'll be able to listen to the show on demand at a later date.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great program, Amy! I'm looking forward to listening.

    ReplyDelete