Monday, October 24, 2011

We Have a RootsTech Winner!


A few posts ago, I held a drawing for a free registration to the 2012 RootsTech conference in Salt Lake City.

Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun.

I am pleased to announce that Kay from Florida is the winner. Like a true genealogist, she's thrilled to leave the Sunshine State for a Utah vacation in February.

I must also say a very special thank you to FamilySearch and the team behind RootsTech for making this free conference registration available for me to give away on this blog.

Won't you please join me at RootsTech? Early bird registration runs through November 30.

Still on the fence? Check out my reasons for not attending RootsTech.

Now that the issue is settled, I will see you there.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kay - hope to meet her at Rootstech

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful of you to offer this prize!
    Since Consultants of Family History Centers are being offered a reduced registration currently of $89 I was able to "convince" our 2 Directors to also attend. So we're bringing them along! See ya there, Amy.

    ReplyDelete