Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 RootsTech Update 1


Greetings from Salt Lake City! I'm in town for RootsTech, and the coming posts the next few days will be about the conference.

I arrived yesterday, and had a nice dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Luxegen

This morning I did a little searching at the Family History Library. I met with some lovely bloggers and genealogy types for lunch. Our little party had representatives from four countries! They come from all over for this event.

This afternoon, I'm part of the media tour of the FamilySearch Film Distribution Center. In the evening, I get to mingle with other official RootsTech bloggers and FamilySearch staff. 

Today is a travel day for many of the conference attendees. The show officially starts tomorrow. 

More updates to come!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your updates. BTW-I'm just a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive Amy. Thanks for showing the riches.

    ReplyDelete