Monday, December 6, 2010

Congratulations to the RootsMagic 4 Winners



As promised, the RootsMagic contest ended last night and the drawing was held this morning. Congratulations to these winners:


Cynthia of Heritage Zen

Thank you to all who entered the drawing. I saw lots of new names. It's great to have new readers. I hope you stick around. 

Remember, RootsMagic is having a sale right now. Even though you didn't win here, you can save a lot of money there. 

I found some more genealogy treasures to give away in January. Stay tuned....


Special thanks to Bruce Buzbee of RootsMagic for his support of genealogy bloggers. He provided these items to me and others at conferences and invited us to give them away if we had duplicates. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Amy! I'm so excited to receive a copy of a program I've been wanting to purchase! Go things do come to those who wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thank you so much! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - My package has arrived. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete