Thursday, December 2, 2010

RootsMagic is having a sale


I talk about RootsMagic so much that y'all are going to think I'm on the payroll. I'm not. It's just that RootsMagic came out with this really great holiday sale and some of you might be interested.


All of their products are on sale. You can even save on bundles. The best deal in my opinion is RootsMagic 4 software and the accompanying book BOTH for $20. As genealogy program prices go, that's a bargain.

I'm giving away two copies of RootsMagic right now. You can read about it and enter to win here. The drawing will be held on Monday, December 6, 2010. I scheduled that date intentionally so you can still take advantage of the RootsMagic deal even if you don't win my drawing. I'm always looking out for my readers!

Also, here's my review of Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic 4, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment