Friday, October 17, 2008

5 Things Meme

Memes are all the rage in genealogy blogs. Someone posts personal answers to questions, then "tags" a few others to do the same. At first, all the cool kids get tagged. Then the pool of untagged bloggers gets smaller until the little people finally get the call.

Thank you to Stephen Danko of Steve's Genealogy Blog and Judith Richards Shubert of Genealogy Traces for inviting me to The Show.

10 Years Ago I...

1. ...was 26 years old
2. ...had a 3-month old baby
3. ...had been married 2 years
4. ...did not have a master's degree, nor the desire to get one
5. ...had the same 2 cats, Petey and Bob, that I have today

5 Things on Today's To-Do List

1. Send Richard Jones' military file to a newly-discovered cousin
2. Add more Lenertz ancestors to the Tree
3. Do laundry
4. Return CDs to the library
5. Try to find someone to fix our Ike-damaged fence. Everyone's busy and nobody needs the business.

5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Cheez-Its
2. Bluebell Moo Bars
3. Jujubes
4. Really crisp apples
5. Butter pretzels

5 Places I've Lived:

1. Riverside, California
2. Diamond Bar, California
3. Claremont, California
4. Tallahassee, Florida
5. Houston, Texas

5 Jobs I've Had:

The few jobs I've had are boring, so I'm changing the topic to...

5 Jobs I Want:

1. Librarian at NFL Films
2. Foley Artist
3. History Detectives Cast Member
4. Perpetual Jeopardy! Contestant
5. Princess

This is where I'm supposed to tag others to answer the questions. I haven't paid attention to who has been tagged and who has not. Therefore, I tag everyone and no one at all. Thanks for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment